AIM Away Messages
Away Messages
Navigate
Links

Away Message of the Moment

Category: useless
Message: I'm sittin on a couch eating a potato. Does that make me a couch potato?
Submitted By: SwTPiNaY

Search

Statistics Away Messages

Sort by: Newest  Ranking  Votes 
Every year, about 6,500 Americans are injured by their toilet seats.
  • Currently 3.78/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.8/5 (135 votes)

Submitted by: kamaniwana02
Statistics show that 5 of every 7 Americans say they don't want to be a statistic.
  • Currently 3.81/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.8/5 (86 votes)

Submitted by: 
The chances of meeting someone with Barbie's human-scale measurements (36-18-33) is 1 in 100,000. The chances of meeting someone with Ken's is 1 in 50.
  • Currently 3.69/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (118 votes)

Submitted by: ncjon118
A study was done of about 200 ostriches over a period of about 80 years. In the period of time, not a single case was reported of an ostrich sticking its head in the ground.
  • Currently 3.68/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (78 votes)

Submitted by: dchicky
90% of the worlds population are idiots and the other 10% ar in great danger of contamination
  • Currently 3.72/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (129 votes)

Submitted by: xxRoXyCutiePiExx
You can use statistics to prove anything, 14% of people know that.
  • Currently 3.68/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (87 votes)

Submitted by: Homer
Americans spend twice as much money on pornography than they do on cookies.
  • Currently 3.69/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (127 votes)

Submitted by: kamaniwana02
A pot smoker is busted every 45 seconds! No wonder we're paranoid!
  • Currently 3.65/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (138 votes)

Submitted by: Laurie L 1039
EVERYDAY
1,377 Teenagers Become Mothers.
1,106 Teenage Girls Get An Abortion.
500 Adolescents Begin Using Drugs
4,219 Teenagers Get A Sexually Transmitted Disease.
1,000 Adolescents Begin Drinking Alcohol.
3,610 Teens Are Assaulted & 80 Are Raped.
2,861 Teens Drop Out Of School.
420 Children Are Arrested For Drug Abuse.
 5,388 Youths Are Arrested.
6 Teens Commit Suicide.
--DON'T BE ANOTHER STATISTIC
  • Currently 3.72/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.7/5 (68 votes)

Submitted by: yeahman232
9 out of every 10 people think that 1 out of every 10 people will disagree with the other 90% that have taken this test
  • Currently 3.60/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.6/5 (72 votes)

Submitted by: hawaiinpride17
84.1 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
  • Currently 3.54/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.5/5 (102 votes)

Submitted by: BlOnDiE911
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
  • Currently 3.53/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3.5/5 (116 votes)

Submitted by: Ozzy



©2002-2017 Binary Inertia LLC
All rights reserved
We are in no way affiliated with AOL(R)